Friday, September 30, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games - Mockingjay: Part 2 on Canal +): "The injustice revolts me!"

If she became a megastar with the saga Hunger Games , Jennifer Lawrence has not lost outspokenness that characterizes it. Especially when it comes to defending the subjects that matter. Meet the star, alongside the dissemination of Hunger Games - Mockingjay: Part 2 on Friday evening from 21h on Canal +.

Jennifer Lawrence is illustrated in the final installment of The Hunger Games . Hollywood and the world are at the foot of the beautiful who, from his 25 years, is already the holder of ten awards, including the Oscar for Best Actress (for Silver Linings Playbook ). Yet Jennifer Lawrence is distinguished from other Hollywood stars for his outspokenness and spontaneity. Interview of a dissident in the land of glitter ...


The saga Hunger Games ends. Looking back, what did you learn playing Katniss, the heroine?

Interpret this rebellious helped me understand how important it is to be heard and not let certain things, even when it's difficult.

What are the main battle horse?

What affects me most is the infringement of my privacy and loss of control over areas that, in essence, should remain my responsibility. And injustice revolts me, including wage inequality between women and men - in Hollywood, but not only. I do not understand why women should be paid less for the same service ... There are laws to prevent this kind of sexism, but they are not always enforced. That must change. We must act and not suffer! On this point, I think Suzanne Collins (author of the saga Hunger Games , editor's note ) has made a courageous work. In her work, she gave women the key roles: Katniss, I interpret, but Cressida (played by Natalie Dormer, editor's note ) or President Coin (Julianne Moore, editor's note ). Whether on TV, cinema or literature, this kind of character is traditionally worn by men.

You are a model for many spectators. Are you aware of this responsibility?

Of course. Many young people, women or men, will see my films. I must be an example, and it puts pressure on me. But it is also very important for women to support each other. They are often very hard against each other. They talk about everything. The men are only attracted by sex.

How do you manage your reputation and your meteoric rise?

I do not think if would be very healthy for my mind to agree with you! Just because I've never taken for a star! You know, people are wrong a lot in my account. On one side, there is work, parties, premieres, the promo film ... But after all that, I returned quietly home, I put on jeans and a t-shirt and I'll do my shopping! This circus around me, I do not feel concerned! It is as if it was another person!

You get to stay in tune with reality?

I try to keep feet on the ground. I did not grow up in this world, not even in Los Angeles, but in Kentucky. And success is not hit me so quickly as that. Before drilling, I have quite rowed. I do not like being alone, and I certainly do not want that one lock myself in an ivory tower. Besides, when I go to a supermarket, believe me, I know the price of things.

It seems you're not very focused on diets, unlike many stars ...

I never make plans. On a saga like Hunger Games , we do not stop running, jumping ... It's very physically demanding. And I'm still young (she is 25, ed ), I easily removed. I plug a royal peace to my metabolism! It will be complicated over the years ...

They also say that you have a lot of humor.

My father always taught me to laugh, including me. This quality has helped me overcome all that I endured. Humor is very important to me. I also like to have intellectual conversations. But after five minutes, it get drunk! (She laughs.)

Interview by Frank Rousseau, our correspondent in Hollywood.